- Real Parenting Lolo Builds 'Life-Sized' Activity Board To Help Develop His Apos' Senses
- News Safer Batteries: Panawagan Ng Nanay Ng Nasawing Anak Dahil Sa Nalunok Na Button Battery
- Your Health Pwede Ba Uminom Ng Pills Kahit Hindi Pa Dinadatnan?
- Money Working At Home Is A Heavier Burden For Moms Than Dads, According To PH Survey
8 Ways to Avoid the Morning RushBeat the clock and steer clear of morning stress preparing your kids for school with these tips.by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
The start of classes is almost synonymous with morning madness. Waking up the kids, cooking breakfast, making sure the little ones eat, etc can be time-consuming and nerve-wracking, especially if you’re rushing to get to work yourself. However, this doesn’t have to be the case every time. A little planning can do wonders.
Here are some tips to avoid the morning rush:
1. Prepare what you can the night before since you only have limited time in the morning. Set the table, lay out the kids’ uniforms, pour juice into their canisters and cool them in the fridge. These little things may seem trivial, but they do add up to your morning stress.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Give your kids a checklist. Have them a) prepare their bags, b) gather their socks, underwear, hankies, belt and ID in one place, c) shine their shoes. This way, they don’t forget anything.
3. When you need to thaw frozen items for breakfast, remove them from the freezer and place inside the chiller section so that it’s ready for cooking by morning.
4. Set the alarm. Be sure to factor in breakfast, your travel time, the schedule for school bus pick-up, etc., then work back to determine the time you should wake everyone up. Give an extra 15 minutes for emergencies or for slow-to-wake kids (but don’t tell them!)
Click here to read more.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network