- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Candy Pangilinan Recalls When Son Was Not Allowed To Graduate: 'Paano 'Pag Nagwala?'
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Sintomas Na Di Aakalaing Diabetes Na Pala Sa Bata
- Love & Relationships Mom Says ‘Parent Sex’ Happens In 3.5 Minutes Between Changing Nappies And Cooking Food!
A Treat for the Senses: Food, Toys and Organic Body Care Products at the Legazpi Sunday MarketLooking for a shopping alternative to places for your weekly grocery or pamamalengke? SP visited the Legazpi Sunday Market and scored some great finds: food, toys, organic body care products and more.
Our trip to the Legazpi Sunday Market was a treat for the senses! We covered everything from colorful toys to yummy, yummy food to heavenly smelling organic body care products to lovely textured blouses from Bangkok. This market fair is set up in the Legazpi open car park and is open on Sundays from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Take the trip with us and see if it’s worth checking out in person! You’re bound to find some wonderful treats for the whole family. Make sure to dress comfortably (read: this is not a mall, so expect to sweat).
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
View More Stories About
- body care
- body care products
- box seat
- coco sugar
- educational books
- Guilty Pleasures
- Legazpi Sunday Market
- market fair
- organic body care products
- organic products
- soft toys
- Sunday market
- weekend market
Trending in Summit Network