- Money Pinay Mom Says You Can Earn P34K Monthly Or More In This Online Job You Can Do At Home
- Preschooler How To Stop Bringing Home The Stress At Work, Says Renowned Filipino Psychologist
- Toddler Mula P190 Hanggang P390: 15 Parenting Books Na Mabibili Mo Sa Big Bad Wolf
- Toddler What Makes Dolls Some Of the Best Toys You Can Give Your Child
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
A Treat for the Senses: Food, Toys and Organic Body Care Products at the Legazpi Sunday MarketLooking for a shopping alternative to places for your weekly grocery or pamamalengke? SP visited the Legazpi Sunday Market and scored some great finds: food, toys, organic body care products and more.
Our trip to the Legazpi Sunday Market was a treat for the senses! We covered everything from colorful toys to yummy, yummy food to heavenly smelling organic body care products to lovely textured blouses from Bangkok. This market fair is set up in the Legazpi open car park and is open on Sundays from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Take the trip with us and see if it’s worth checking out in person! You’re bound to find some wonderful treats for the whole family. Make sure to dress comfortably (read: this is not a mall, so expect to sweat).
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
View More Stories About
- body care
- body care products
- box seat
- coco sugar
- educational books
- Guilty Pleasures
- Legazpi Sunday Market
- market fair
- organic body care products
- organic products
- soft toys
- Sunday market
- weekend market