- Family Fun Put Your Phone Down! Play Jolen, Jackstones, Yoyo, and More With Your Kids
- News Semestral Break For Public Schools To Start On October 21, DepEd Announces
- Getting Pregnant What Happens When You Get A Transvaginal Ultrasound?
- Real Parenting Travel Tips Kasama Si Baby? 'Goodbye Awra' Ang Payo Ni Mommy!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
A Treat for the Senses: Food, Toys and Organic Body Care Products at the Legazpi Sunday MarketLooking for a shopping alternative to places for your weekly grocery or pamamalengke? SP visited the Legazpi Sunday Market and scored some great finds: food, toys, organic body care products and more.
Our trip to the Legazpi Sunday Market was a treat for the senses! We covered everything from colorful toys to yummy, yummy food to heavenly smelling organic body care products to lovely textured blouses from Bangkok. This market fair is set up in the Legazpi open car park and is open on Sundays from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Take the trip with us and see if it’s worth checking out in person! You’re bound to find some wonderful treats for the whole family. Make sure to dress comfortably (read: this is not a mall, so expect to sweat).
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
View More Stories About
- body care
- body care products
- box seat
- coco sugar
- educational books
- Guilty Pleasures
- Legazpi Sunday Market
- market fair
- organic body care products
- organic products
- soft toys
- Sunday market
- weekend market