- Real Parenting Galing Ni Mommy! DIY Race Track Sa Halagang Php150
- Health & Nutrition Why Prenatal And Postpartum Yoga Is A Long-Lasting Gift You Can Give Yourself, Mom
- Your Health Let's Set The Record Straight: Taking Antibiotics Won't Cure Colds Or Flu
- Travel 4 Places Near Manila You Can Visit When You Need A Quick Break From The City
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Space Saving Tips From A Newlyweds' Cozy and Compact CondoPastel colors, dainty details and space-saving storage solutions are used in a lovely starter home.
Most people invest in real estate spaces like condo units because they are conveniently located in the middle of everything. Newlyweds Ronnie and Janice Lim chose a mid-rise property close to Ronnie’s office that would allow him to spend less time on the road and more time with his wife in the comforts of their own home.
Interior design consultant Elle Uy helped the couple make the most of their 25sqm studio with creative space-maximizing ideas. Her custom-made choices include a shoe cabinet that serves as a foyer, a bar with a hidden extension that can be pulled out to create a dining set-up, and a cabinet that separates the bedroom from the living area. A light blue, yellow, and green color scheme brightens up the condo.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Original article by Kathleen Valle. Pictorial direction by Joanne Enriquez-Bohol. Photographed by Vincent Coscolluela.
Read the original article ("Love is in the Lair") in the August 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. To download a digital copy of Real Living Magazine, visit Summit Newsstand at https://summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.