- Real Parenting Princess Tent Kapalit Ng 2 Kilong Manok! The Best Items Moms Got From Bartering
- Toddler Is It Okay To Discipline Someone Else's Child? When People Need To Mind Their Own Business
- News New Trend Shows Whole Families Are Getting COVID-19. How It Happens
- Your Health For Another Layer Of Protection! Where To Buy Face Shields In Manila
Space Saving Tips From A Newlyweds' Cozy and Compact CondoPastel colors, dainty details and space-saving storage solutions are used in a lovely starter home.
Most people invest in real estate spaces like condo units because they are conveniently located in the middle of everything. Newlyweds Ronnie and Janice Lim chose a mid-rise property close to Ronnie’s office that would allow him to spend less time on the road and more time with his wife in the comforts of their own home.
Interior design consultant Elle Uy helped the couple make the most of their 25sqm studio with creative space-maximizing ideas. Her custom-made choices include a shoe cabinet that serves as a foyer, a bar with a hidden extension that can be pulled out to create a dining set-up, and a cabinet that separates the bedroom from the living area. A light blue, yellow, and green color scheme brightens up the condo.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Original article by Kathleen Valle. Pictorial direction by Joanne Enriquez-Bohol. Photographed by Vincent Coscolluela.
Read the original article ("Love is in the Lair") in the August 2013 issue of Real Living Magazine. To download a digital copy of Real Living Magazine, visit Summit Newsstand at https://summitnewsstand.com.ph/real-living.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network