- Toddler How Parents Can Help Kids Deal With Negative Emotions In A Positive Way
- Labor & Childbirth Former Delivery Room Nurse: What To Prepare Before Going Into Labor
- Special Occasions Unli Mobile Legends At Iba Pa! Father's Day Gift Ideas Mula P400 Pataas
- Real Parenting WATCH: Lolo Builds A Pool In Six Days For P4,000
Did You Know This Common Household Item Is (Almost) As Dirty As Your Toilet?Can you remember the last time you actually cleaned your remote?
Think about the last time you cleaned your space. You probably swept the floor, scrubbed the toilet, and used a trapo to wipe every surface of your home. And while it seems like you've cleaned everything (top to bottom), there are some things that need more attention than others; that includes your remote control.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Here's how you can clean your remote control:
1. Remove the remote's batteries.
2. Take a piece of cotton cloth and dip it into rubbing alcohol. Use this to wipe the entire thing.
3. Once you're done, dip a cotton swab (Q-tip) into rubbing alcohol and clean around every button. And if it's been a while since you cleaned it, you can use a toothpick to dig things out of the buttons.
4. Finish cleaning your remote with a different cloth.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network