- Labor & Childbirth Local Ob-Gyn Group Confirms Delivery Costs Can Go Up As Much As P50,000
- Baby Paano Mawawala Ang Sinok Ni Baby: Puting Sinulid Ba Ang Kailangan?
- Toddler Matigas Ang Ulo At Sumasagot? 4 Ways To Discipline Kids Who Refuse To Listen
- News When Will Dine-In Restos Resume? The Dates To Note As We Get Used To GCQ Life
Did You Know This Common Household Item Is (Almost) As Dirty As Your Toilet?Can you remember the last time you actually cleaned your remote?
Think about the last time you cleaned your space. You probably swept the floor, scrubbed the toilet, and used a trapo to wipe every surface of your home. And while it seems like you've cleaned everything (top to bottom), there are some things that need more attention than others; that includes your remote control.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Here's how you can clean your remote control:
1. Remove the remote's batteries.
2. Take a piece of cotton cloth and dip it into rubbing alcohol. Use this to wipe the entire thing.
3. Once you're done, dip a cotton swab (Q-tip) into rubbing alcohol and clean around every button. And if it's been a while since you cleaned it, you can use a toothpick to dig things out of the buttons.
4. Finish cleaning your remote with a different cloth.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network