- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Baby Prepare for at Least 6 Years of Sleep Deprivation After Giving Birth
- Real Parenting Ito Ang Dahilan Kung Bakit Madalas Kang Mamalo At Maiksi Ang Pasensya Mo
- Real Parenting #SPConfessions: 'Hindi Totoo Ang Mother's Day' Sabi Ng Partner Ko Sa Mga Anak Namin
How To Make Your Own Halloween BagsInstead of store-bought Halloween baskets, why not come up with your own?by Tess B. Angala .
Don't want the usual jack-o-lantern to put your treats in? Here are three designs you can DIY for your very own Halloween bags, or, if you wish, a Halloween tin can.
Design #1: Frankie
• Paper bag, size as desired
• Colored papers, in black and white
• Felt markers, black and red
• Double adhesive tape
• Liquid glue
• Acrylic or poster paint, green
• Straight-edged ruler
• Cutting Mat
• Paint brush
1 of 3 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network