- Wellness We Said Throw Away Old Panties With Loose Garter. Moms Went, 'No Way'
- Toddler Biting and Hitting Are Signs Your Toddler Is Frustrated. How to Teach Him a Better Way
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
- Labor & Childbirth 8 Surprising Things About C-Sections You Should Know About
How To Make Your Own Halloween BagsInstead of store-bought Halloween baskets, why not come up with your own?by Tess B. Angala .
Don't want the usual jack-o-lantern to put your treats in? Here are three designs you can DIY for your very own Halloween bags, or, if you wish, a Halloween tin can.
Design #1: Frankie
• Paper bag, size as desired
• Colored papers, in black and white
• Felt markers, black and red
• Double adhesive tape
• Liquid glue
• Acrylic or poster paint, green
• Straight-edged ruler
• Cutting Mat
• Paint brush
1 of 3 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network