- Love & Relationships Katamaran Ni Mister (At Ni Misis!) Kailan Okay At Kailan Nakakasira Ng Pagsasama
- Home From 'Tambakan' To Organized Pantry! How This Mom Achieved Her Bodega Transformation
- Home #ShareKoLang: Ipinasilip Ng Mga Nanay Ang Kanilang Mga Super Organized Freezers
- Breastfeeding COVID-19 Positive Mom Shares What Her Breast Milk Looks Like
Just for this Weekend, Week 2Don’t wait up for the New Year ... be on the road to a better you starting today.by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
A lot of us fall into the trap of New Year's resolutions. We make sweeping statements never to do this or to start doing that, only to find out, again and again, that change doesn't happen overnight. Thus, we at SP thought we'd get realistic and help our readers make baby steps - just 3 things every weekend - towards a better you. If you missed Week 1, click here.
"Just for this Weekend ...
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- I will make a child happy, one toy at a time.” With Christmas Day a mere 63 days away, we are called upon once more to exercise generosity and bring joy to the less privileged. Enjoin family members, your kid’s school or your company to donate toys and books to Jollibee’s Ma-AGA ang Pasko and make it your new Christmas tradition. Call 893-7472 for details.
- I will re-discover the child in me.” Who among us actually still play children’s games? Very few, I’m guessing – because we’re grown ups, right? But who says grown-ups can’t play? This weekend, make time for play and find out why there’s a movement advocating that the focus of kids’ development be shifted back to unstructured play. Visit Play Pilipinas, the very first festival on children’s play, at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay up to October 23. Bring the kids along and let them sweat it out in the 5 award-winning playgrounds on-site.
- I will go the extra mile to make my spouse / partner happy.” Experts confirm what we already knew all along – men/women cheat when they feel neglected in their relationships. So this weekend, make sure to do something special for your partner - give him a 10-minute back rub, or allow him another hour of sleep. Even a simple “you-look-sexy-today” compliment will lift up his spirits.
Photo from sxc.hu
Trending in Summit Network