Egg Carton Chick Surprise
An adorable Easter gift would be an egg carton that resembles a chick and surprise its recipient with a short note or a candy inside!
What You'll Need:
What You Need To Do:
1. Carefully cut 2 separate egg carton cups.
2. Paint the outer surface of the egg carton base with yellow paint. Leave to dry.
3. Once dry, attach the two egg carton pieces in one side with sticky tape. This will be the "hinge" of this small container.
4. Prepare small cutout details for the chick -- eyes, wings, beak and even small chicken feet!
5. Glue the paper cutout details unto the surface of the chick.
6. An alternative to hay would be strips of scrunched up yellow paper. Stuff it inside the chick container and tuck a small note or a candy inside.
Keep me logged in
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.