- News Kylie Padilla Says The Best Thing To Do Is To Blame No One: 'Life Is About Growth'
- Real Parenting 7 Celeb Ex-Couples Who've Figured Out Co-Parenting For The Sake Of Their Kids
- Money Mom Shares Budget Pero Fancy Dinner Date With Hubby For Just P590!
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Ways To Prepare Healthy Snacks For Kids Of All Age Groups
Merry Christmas, Yaya!When looking for a gift for yaya, think how it could help her in the long run.by Tisha C. Bautista .
Finding the perfect gift for yaya for any occasion can be a challenge regardless of how long she has been with you. This Christmas, I am certain, will be no exception.
When venturing out into the market, it is best to ask yourself the following questions:
1. What is your budget?
2. What are your long term expectations of your yaya and can you see your gift as an “investment” in that future as well?
3. How will the purchase of that gift affect the other members of your staff?
Once you are able to answer the above questions, the next step will be to decide on how you “see” this gift… Will you see this purchase as more of a luxury item for yaya that is just especially for her? Or will you give her something that she genuinely needs rather than just truly wants? Answering these questions may not be as simple as you may think. What is focused upon is the difference between luxury versus necessity. If you think about it, in today’s economy, what is the better thing to do: give someone a gift that will afford them a simple respite from the harsh realities of the times, or will you give them something that they will need to spend for to keep up with the times? The choice is yours.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you go by way of a gift that addresses their need, here are some suggestions:
1. Cash gift dependent on budget
2. Health benefits
3. Educational help for their children
4. Housing assistance
5. Additional paid vacation leave
6. Gift certificates that can be claimed at the supermarket or department store
7. Basic appliances for their home:
a) Single/double burner stove
b) electric fan
8. Cellphone/ cellphone load1 of 2 NEXT
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network