- Toddler 5 Things That Happen To Your Children When You Shout At Them
- Food Fruit And Veggie Storage Hacks! Alin Ang Dapat At Hindi Dapat Naka-Ref
- Toddler Teaching Your Kids About Feelings Will Make Her Happier: Here's How To Start
- News DepEd On What To Expect This School Year: Sharing Modules, TV Lectures, No Exams, And More
Mom we Love: Issa LittonIssa gives tips on raising confident children.
Click "View slideshow" to see what's in Issa's bag!
TV and events host Issa Litton is one woman who doesn’t look like she ever gets the jitters when speaking in public. But, as she said in the July issue of Smart Parenting magazine, “I still do get those butterflies in my stomach. It’s excitement -- it’s something that I really love to do! I believe in taking a deep breath and enjoying it.”
When we asked Issa what tips she can give moms on raising kids with confidence, she said, “It really has to be something in them, you can’t push [them],” and adds these tidbits:
1. Let them think for themselves.
2. Don’t be so pushy.
3. Respect what they want and what they don’t want.
For her part, Issa’s confidence stems not only from coming prepared in every event she hosts; she also feels great because she looks good and keeps herself fit. Her skincare regimen? “I wear sunblock everyday. I started wearing sunblock in college.” She also never sleeps with her makeup on. “Make sure you wash your makeup off very well at night. I still get kilig when people ask who’s younger between me and (sister) Cheska. Cheska is five years younger than me.”
Curious about the products Issa uses? Click “View slideshow” to see what’s in her bag!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Issa is wearing a floral dress from SM Ladies' Fashion
Photos by Vincent Coscolluela
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network