- Toddler Fine Motor Skills Are Essential For Learning: Checklist For 3 To 5 Years Old
- Wellness What Makes You Feel Like A 'Mean Mom'? This Mother Has An Answer
- Love & Relationships Best Excuse To Try New Sex Position: Avoid Missionary For Now To Prevent COVID-19!
- Preschooler Gamitin Ang DepEd Dropbox Enrollment System Kung Walang Internet O Computer
3 Areas At Home Where You Can Set Up An Indoor GardenGo green!
No matter the size or style of your home, plants are always a good idea. It never hurts to add a touch of nature in rooms that are usually taken over by steel, wood, and other tough elements. To convince you that there is no excuse not to have an indoor garden, here are a few ideas that won't take up a lot of space:
Breakfast NookADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Got a spare wooden tray? Corral a few glass planters and arrange them as you would a bouquet of fresh blooms. This can act as the perfect centerpiece for your kitchen island-slash-snack bar or even a small dining area.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
A few green wonders can bring you zen when going through a frenzy of work-related tasks! Liven up your desk at home with a mix of rustic-inspired and quirky pieces for a modern look.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Tip: Choose easy-to-care-for houseplants so you don't have to worry about daily maintenance.
This is probably the easiest idea out of the bunch! If you've got a windowsill that's looking a little lackluster, line up a few planters on it to instantly give it a new look. Pick out plants in different heights to give your display depth and character.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network