9 Inspiring Quotes About Motherhood From Our Favorite Celebrity Momsby Lou Velle Mariano .
Raising kids is not an easy job — not even if you're a celebrity. Though most everything looks great on their social media accounts, the realities of being a mom is the same experience for everyone. We all share in this motherhood journey.
We've rounded up some of the best learnings of celebrity moms, as seen in their Instagram posts, below:
1. There is no such thing as a perfect parent, but the love they have for their child is more than enough.
“But only one thing remains constant! Our LOVE for them! Hindi nagbabago, hindi nagiiba! Laging sobra sobra!” – LJ Reyes
2. Breastfeeding truly deepens and strengthens the emotional bond between a mom and her child.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Whenever we look each other in the eyes, I feel our bond getting closer and stronger. And oh those moments when he stops to feed just to give me a smile, it makes my heart skip a beat!” - Miriam Quiambao-Roberto
What other parents are reading
3. The happiness motherhood brings is never-ending.
“Anu kayang ginawa ko para bigyan ako ng regalo ni God ng isang masiyahin, matalino and very strong na anak..ang sarap! ang saya! Nakakaapaw ng saya sa puso . Isang napakagandang araw sa lahat” - Rochelle Pangilinan-Solinap
4. Our kids' happiness is our happiness, too!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
“Every time Zia has an important activity in school I make sure I’m there for her - It brings me so much joy to see her happy and having a good time.” - Marian Rivera-Dantes
5. The best blessings come from above.
When I look at my children, I always see their strengths. I always sigh and say that they are so different, but equally promising in their God-given direction and calling. – Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio
What other parents are reading
6. There will be countless sweet times of motherhood that you'll want to cherish forever.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“I am kind of losing my mind raising 2 little children. But through this I found my soul. It’s exhausting. but I love being needed by them, I love being there for them. So I am taking in and enjoying every bit of this stage of motherhood as much as I can. Because I know that time flies by quickly, and in a snap, they won’t be little anymore.” - Andi Eigenmann
7. Always seize the time to be with your kids.
“When you have a short break between work skeds and you have 20 minutes to pass by your house to hug and kiss your kids.” - Bianca Gonzalez-Intal
8. A mother's love is incomparable.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“I was thinking of a caption for this photo... i thought “The Greatest Love of All” and immediately my eyes well up. Really a Mother’s love is a love like no other. I always thank Robin for my children. I am happy beyond imagination.” - Mariel Padilla
9. Every mom knows that there is no limit to giving what is best for her little one.
“Thank you for giving me a deeper purpose in life. My life hasn’t been an easy ride moving away from what was known and comfortable. I will sacrifice everything to give you a better life and future because Mommy only wants the best for you. “ - Michelle Madrigal-Woolfolk
Enter your details below and receive weekly email guides on your baby's weight and height in cute illustration of Filipino fruits. PLUS get helpful tips from experts, freebies and more!
We sent a verification email. Can't find it? Check your spam, junk, and promotions folder.