- Getting Pregnant This Mom Fought Against Five of the Most Severe Pregnancy Complications
- Love & Relationships A Mom Confesses: 'I've Fallen Out Of Love With My Husband. We Live Like We're Siblings'
- Money Pinay Mom Says This Work At Home Job Lets You Earn Up To P100K Monthly
- Toddler Matigas Ang Ulo At Sumasagot? 4 Ways To Discipline Kids Who Refuse To Listen
10 Times Ali Khatibi Was The Dad Every Mom Wishes ForHis partner, cover mom Cristine Reyes, is a lucky woman. Here's proof.
1. When his partner Cristine Reyes was so proud of him. Which is definitely one of the signs that a dad's doing something right. Also because he said that their 6-month old daughter Amarah is the purpose of his life.
I'm so proud to show this off. 😍 Get your own copy now of Smart Parenting Magazine June Thank you Kat and Lei! 💕 pic.twitter.com/dRcYt6l2BO— Cristine Reyes (@_CristineReyes_) June 15, 2015
2. Ali is a mixed martial arts fighter. His strong athletic arms will be able to carry the baby all day.
3. He'll get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby so Cristine can get some rest.
4. He's already shown that he's good with babies, but here's proof he can be as fun around bigger kids, too.
5. He takes the time to take walks with his family for some quality bonding time. Even the dog gets to tag along! (We just love Amarah's pram. So vintage.)
6. Ali captioned this photo, "Dinner with the family!". We like a dad who knows that being together during dinner time is important for a family.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
7. He loves showing off his partner and child. Little Amarah's still sleeping as this was taken in the morning. (We wish we looked as pretty as Cristine does in the morning.)
8. He takes selfies with Cristine and Amarah. We know selfies might not be much of a dad thing but we're glad Ali is still game for it.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
9. He looks darn good with a baby. Being a dad just suits him.
10. He's just clearly obsessed with Amarah. The caption of this post reads, "Adorable little princess". Aww!
Trending in Summit Network