- Home 5 DIY Cratfs That Will Turn Your Kalat And Old Things Into Useful House Items
- Home How To Stay Safe During Earthquakes If You Live In A Mid-Rise Or High-Rise Condo
- Real Parenting Ito Ang Technique Ni Pokwang Para Hindi Lumaking Entitled Si Malia
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Ways To Prepare Healthy Snacks For Kids Of All Age Groups
Even Aga Muhlach Has to Ask His Wife for Permission to Ride His Bike'#thankyoumyloveforallowingme'
"Happy wife, happy life." Men know this, and anyone who's ever needed approval from their better half before buying their ride an upgrade or new accessory can relate.
Apparently, even matinee idols aren't exempt from this: dad of three Aga Muhlach, a showbiz heartthrob since the early '80s, went on a northern ride with a BMW Motorrad GS 1200 adventure bike earlier this year. And yes, he needed permission from his wife Charlene Gonzalez-Muhlach before setting off.
A self-confessed strict dad to his 16-year-old twins Atasha and Andres, Aga seems to have enjoyed his freedom riding up to Pagudpud, and documented his trip on Instagram featuring hashtags like #wehavetokeeponthankingourwivesforallowingustorideourbikes and #thankyoumyloveforallowingme. This is one grateful man.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
"An epic ride it was. A little planning is all it took and off we went to the Amazing North, always been!" Aga said in one of his captions. "My riding buddies on two wheels, hope you guys enjoyed! I'm sure you did! Haha. Lord, thank you for keeping us safe always. Praise and glory is yours. Your plans not ours. You are an amazing God."
Pagudpud is at the northernmost tip of Luzon—a good 10-hour ride and more than 500km away from Metro Manila.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This story originally appeared on Topgear.com.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network