- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Money 3 Simple Yet Sure Ways To Save P12,000 By The End Of The Year
- Toddler Noticing Your Child's 'Bad' Behavior? Check How You Talk To Him
- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
Wine and Dine your Wife: Where to Bring Her on Valentine’s DayWhether they admit it or not, all women - your wife included - love to be wined and dined. So what are you waiting for?
Has the humdrum of daily life made you and your partner predictable? Reminisce your wide-eyed days of courtship with an out-of-the-ordinary, splurge-on-your-wife-for-once celebration this Valentine that will make her remember what made her fall in love with you in the first place. Take your pick:
1. Galileo Enoteca
80 Calbayog Street Corner Malinao, Mandaluyong City
(02) 532.0482/534.4633ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you can’t bring your loved ones to Florence or Venice on Valentine’s Day, then let them indulge in the second best thing to an Italian dinner: Galileo Enoteca (literally means “wine repository”). Splurge a bit and treat your better half to a wine pairing dinner that starts with an assortment of cheeses and cold cuts paired with any of the varieties of Italian wines from the restaurant’s cellars. Have a glass of Lambrusco while savoring some Pasta Al Sugo Con Salsiccia – a hearty pasta dish with Italian sausage and bell pepper in red sauce. Don’t fret if wine is not your thing - the wide selection of gelato flavors will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings.
Must-try: Risotto Porcini with Truffle and Oil, Authentic Carbonara
Average price of a dinner for two: Php 1,000CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Image courtesy of Galileo Enoteca1 of 10 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network