- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
Study: Double Dates Found to be Healthy for CouplesHow does going on a double date help make couples happier? Find out what a recent study reveals.
In a relationship? When was the last time you went out on a double date?
According to a recent study, going on double dates can be healthy for a married couple’s relationship in the long run. In fact, these have been found to help increase a couple’s happiness. Some famous celebrity couples who go out on group dates with one another are Beyonce and Jay-Z with Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. Says Amy Levine, sex coach and founder of Ignite Your Pleasure, “[Going on double dates] can be a powerful aphrodisiac and a great way to shake up your dating routine.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
A study by psychologists from the University of Maryland reveals that going on a double date actually helps improve relationships in terms of the following aspects:
• Increases partners’ attraction to one another
• Creates a better understanding of the opposite sex
• Allows couples to see how other couples socialize and resolve differences
The subjects included 123 couples, 122 individuals who were in a relationship but were interviewed alone, as well as 58 divorced people. These couples had about five “couple friends” that they hung out with, whom 40 percent considered as important people in their lives.
Explains Greif, "Couples are looking for different things in their couple friendships - we found there are 'fun-sharing' and 'emotion-sharing' couples."1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network