- Labor & Childbirth Patrick Garcia Shares Tips For Dads When Wives Give Birth At The Hospital
- Preschooler Experts Explain Why Kids Should Not Skip Breakfast
- News Erwan Heussaff Says 'Being Vaccinated Is A Privilege So Don't Be Choosy'
- Real Parenting Dimples Romana Says She's A Chill Mom, But ‘Both Kids Know I Do Not Like To Repeat Myself’
What a Day in a Parent's Life Looks Like in 16 Beautiful Pascal Campion ArtworksFather and illustrator Pascal Campion depicts parenting and family life in colorful artworks
Parenting isn’t always pretty. It’s messy and it’s confusing, and it’s also frustrating. It can be infuriating, daunting and tiring. It’s all of these adjectives at once; but add them all up and they still can’t compare to how beautiful parenting and family is as well. It's filled with so many little wondrous moments that we tend to overlook. To remind you of all the little things that you might have taken for granted, here’s what a day in the life of a parent is like in beautiful Pascal Campion artworks.
1. It’s a Sunday and waking up in the morning is hard. A tickle fight usually gets everyone out of bed though.
2. Morning rituals include a bath.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Then off to get the kids dressed. It’s been a while since they were last measured. My, how much they’ve grown.
4. What to do today... A walk in the park?
5. A visit to the lake?CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
6. How about the beach?
7. The beach sounds nice.
8. But why not just stay home.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. Play a few games.
10. Paint a few masterpieces.
11. Take afternoon naps.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
12. Then we'll go make a messy dinner together.
13. The kids are still a bit too excited to go to bed.
14. But eventually they do.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
15. And all is quiet.
16. Tomorrow we’ll do it all over again.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Don't Miss Out On These!
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network