- Toddler Pasaway Ba Talaga? 4 Times Your Kid's 'Bad' Behavior Isn't Actually Bad
- Love & Relationships Is Your Spouse Having An Affair? 7 Ways To Catch Him Cheating With Your Mobile Phone
- Toddler Nagsisinungaling Na? Paano Itama At Pigilan Ang Ganitong Ugali
- Real Parenting Wais Mom Bartered Old Items And Got A Play Tent, Slide, And Toy Car In Return!
A Wife Fakes a Bomb Scare to Stop Her Spouse From Seeing His MistressShe now has to face hard consequences that includes leaving her four children.by F. Valencia .
There are a lot of ways to rein in a cheating husband. But this is definitely not the way to do it.
A 41-year-old mother-of-four from Annecy, France caused panic at the Geneva Airport in Switzerland just so she could stop her husband from going on a trip to visit his mistress.
Last Tuesday, July 26, the irate wife called the airport and gave a tip about a bomb planted in the premises.
Agence France-Presse (AFP) states that the woman's false tip prompted the airport authoritites to launch a "massive security operation." They had to fully evacuate the terminal and rescreen 13,000 passengers. They also had to call in additional security guards.
Needless to day, several flights were delayed and added costs were incurred due to the chaos.
The woman's call was easily traced and the authorities soon had her in custody. News agency Swiss Info quotes the woman as saying that she "did not think about the consequences when she phoned in a fake bomb threat."ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The woman, whose name has not been made public, was sentenced to six months in prison where she will have to serve at least three months. Fox News reports that the woman's husband showed up at her trial with two of their kids. He denied he was having an affair.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network