- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- News Aiko Melendez On Weight Loss Journey: ‘It’s Never Too Late’
- Real Parenting Sa Tulong Ng Donors, Napapadede Ng Breast Milk Ang Mga Naulila Sa Ina Na Triplets
- Your Health Mga Senyales Ng Heart Attack At Dapat Nating Gawin Kaagad, Ayon Sa Doktor
2012: The Year of Online BusinessesWill this year be a rewarding one for entrepreneurs? We share the predicted biggest trends for the year, and why digital is the way to go.
The sheer number of mompreneurs selling their wares on social media sites just goes to show how anyone can easily become an entrepreneur, the basic requirement being only a reliable Internet connection.
With online selling becoming a viable option, an employee who wants to avoid unemployment or underemployment has more choices to explore.
You can, in other words, become your own boss. Fueled by creativity, entrepreneurs can venture into a business for as low as P5,000 or less.
Thus, creating your online store and making it immediately accessible to the whole world gives the modern merchant a definite advantage. And what’s great is that you can even run your business at home. No need to rent office space for the operations.
Banks and micro-loan financiers have also begun to recognize as well the power of small-to-medium enterprises by making affordable business loans available.
Is 2012 a year for business? Perhaps so. In fact, Entrepreneur.com.ph shares what they predict to be the biggest tech trends in the next 5 years, some of which include biometric data in lieu of passwords and linking your brain to devices.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
According to another site, the biggest players in 2012 will include deals and discounts sites and mobile marketing sites.
We know just how creative, resourceful and innovative mompreneurs can be, and so for those who are planning to start their own businesses this 2012, we wish you the best of luck and a year of prosperity. Keep in mind the added benefit of reaching a critical amount of people for your product or service, using online tools.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? What’s your dream business? We’d love to know. Leave a comment below.
For more resources on setting up your own business, visit Entrepreneur.com.ph.
• January 3, 2012. Scott Gerber. “2012: The Year of the Entrepreneur” moneyland.time.com
• January 4, 2012. “5 tech trends happening in the next 5 years” www.entrepeneur.com.ph
• December 28, 2012. John Arnold. “10 Trends for Online Marketers in 2012.” Entrepreneur.com
Photo from sxc.huCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network