- Party Planning Birthday Inspo! Andi Eigenmann Plans Eco-Friendly, 'Low-Waste' Party For Lilo
- Your Health Know Your GERD Diet: Foods To Avoid And What To Eat Instead
- Baby You Got This! How To Nurture Your Baby's Motor Skills From Infancy
- Tweens & Teens 8 Paraan Sa Pagkamit Ng Healthy Limits Sa Paglalaro Ng Video Games
Why Judy Ann Santos Avoids Luxury Bags: 'Pwede Naman Ako Sa Bayong!'It will take a lot before the mom decides to splurge on a luxury bag.by Dahl D. Bennett .
“Bag lang siya.”
Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo squirms at the thought of buying a bag with a Php400,000 price tag or any luxury bag for that matter. “Pwede naman ako sa bayong o sa katsa bag o sa eco bag,” she jokes in an interview with Pep.ph.
More seriously, she says, “Mahilig ako pero hindi ko kayang bumili. I mean hindi kaya ng puso ko. Eh kasi nanghihinayang ako sa pera.” She adds that she would rather spend her money on food or gas.
The actress and mom of three says she never considered herself ‘magarbo’ and that she has always been a T-shirt and sneakers kind of person. “Kaya hindi rin applicable sa akin bumili ng heels na mamahalin kasi di ko naman gagamitin araw araw. Mas dun ako sa daily essentials,” she says.
She was quick however to say that she allows herself to splurge on a couple of things like a nice shoes or shorts. In fact, she admits that she does have designer bags — a brown Hermès and a Chanel flap bag.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- It will be sold to her on installment
- It fits all her things
- It is brown in color. “Check na check pag brown kasi napaka neutral ng color — kahit anong suot ko pwede sya kasi di naman ako maporma,” she says.
Apart from the branded bag she has bought on her own, she says some are gifts from her “Ate,” the actress Sharon Cuneta. “Kasi alam niyang 'di (kaya ng puso ko na bumili ng mahal),” she says.
“Ang mahal mahal naman kasi. 400K para sa bag?” she squirms again at the thought, and calculates, “Ang daming truffle oil na nun, men!”
Click here for chic and affordable bags that can hold all your essentials.
What other parents are readingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network