- Real Parenting Digital Kidnapping: Ang Pagnanakaw Ng Litrato Ng Mga Bata Online
- Toddler 6 Ways To Calm Toddler Meltdowns Without Losing Patience Yourself
- Preschooler Parents Need To 'Detach' When It Comes To Distance Learning
- Money Looking For An Online Job? Sure Ways To Get Employers To Notice Your Application
These Online Workshops Can Help Make Sure You Earn From Your Side Business!Want to open a small business? Here's how you can take that next step.
Creativity and collaboration know no bounds—yes, even in these days in which physical distancing is important. Co-making space Make Space Today along Malingap Street, Quezon City, has become known for being a collaborative home for crafters and makers since opening their doors in 2019.
While it’s currently not possible to gather in their hub, they are taking things to the Internet as they offer online classes for the budding entrepreneur or even those with small businesses, starting at P3,450.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“All pre-lockdown workshops have been converted to online classes,” says Alessandra Lanot of Life After Breakfast and one of Make Space Today’s partners.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Their online offerings mostly only take three hours, with a small number of participants for each class. And if you miss a slot, don’t worry; Lanot says that there are sessions for each workshop scheduled at least once a month.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Some of the three-hour group workshops you can find on the site include:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Make Money While You Sleep, which focuses on selling digital products as a way to supplement your income facilitated by crafter, maker, and digital designer Mikko Sumulong
- Visual Merchandising, for creating displays both for in-store and online, to be led by Catherine Limson, owner of Bedazzled and Luna Maia; and
- Pricing and Packaging Your Creative Services, where Lanot teaches how to calculate the value of your time and all the things you need to consider when pricing your services.
For those who have already dipped their toes into creative entrepreneurship and would like to refine their brand, Make Space Today also has a Rediscovering Your Brand workshop available as a one-on-one virtual call. Here, Sunday Paper founder Angeli Pangilinan guides you through your individual brand issues and questions in order to come up with actionable next steps for your brand.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Apart from the co-making aspect, Make Space Today’s physical space in Quezon City offers unlimited access to crafting and artist tools and supplies. It also has a Retail Incubator that allows members to test the waters of the selling experience. The Malingap branch is currently closed in keeping with the government's quarantine guidelines, but their pop-up shop at Uptown Mall, Uptown Bonifacio will reopen tomorrow, July 1.
For the complete list of workshops and their corresponding schedules, visit Make Space Today’s website.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network