- Your Health Infectious Disease Doctor Shares How To Protect Your Family If A COVID-19 Pandemic Happens
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Child's Height and Weight Normal For His Age? What You Need To Know
- Getting Pregnant Could Women Get Pregnant From Swimming In Pools? What's True, What's Not
- Getting Pregnant Pregnant Mom Says She Was Not Allowed On A Plane After Airline Crew's 'Diagnosis'
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Exclusive Discounts You Can Get In Metro Manila With Your Pag-IBIG Loyalty CardYou get exclusive discounts and rewards at partner establishments like schools and hospitals!by Kitty Elicay .
Many tend to overlook Pag-IBIG or the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) because they think they would only get to use it when they’re finally ready to own a home. But if you’re already a member, there’s one perk you should not miss out on: availing of the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus. Just like other loyalty cards, you can claim discounts and rewards from various establishments like grocery stores, schools, hospitals, restaurants, and more. You can also use it as a cash card where you can conveniently receive your Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) proceeds, MP2 Savings dividends, and other benefits.
What is the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card for?
Launched in 2014, the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card program was a way for the agency to provide additional service and benefits to its members. They are known for their housing loans and provident savings, but the loyalty card allows the members to use their Pag-IBIG membership every day.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply for a Pag-IBIG loyalty card
You need to be a registered Pag-IBiG member first before you can apply because they will need your Membership ID (MID) for the application process. You’ll also be required to pay a one-time fee of Php125. But don’t worry because the card is valid for life.
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Pag-IBIG loyalty card:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Go to the nearest Pag-IBIG branch and have your MID Number validated by a Pag-IBiG Fund personnel.
- Fill out the Loyalty Card Plus application form and pay the Php125 card fee (make sure you pay only to the Bank personnel).
- Have your picture taken and fingerprints scanned, then sign the digital tablet.
- Validate your information on the computer monitor.
- Claim your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus together with PIN Mailer from the Bank personnel.
What discounts can you get using the Pag-IBIG loyalty card?
Pag-IBIG partnered with more than 300 establishments so their members can enjoy exclusive discounts and rewards on grocery purchases, tuition, fuel expenses, and the like. Here’s a list of the discounts you can get with your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card if you live in Metro Manila.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bags & Accessories
- Elecom Lifestyle Innovation – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Lewis N. Clark – 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Pacsafe - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Pochi - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Urbanize - 15% discount for a minimum purchase of Php3,500 and 5% discount on all regular items
- Spruce – 10% discount on apparel, footwear, bags, and accessories
Beauty and Wellness
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Belle La Peau – 15 % discount on waxing services and 10% discount on packaged products
- Dermcare Luxe – 50% discount on diamond peel and other selected services and up to 30% discount on hair treatment, facial and body treatments, waxing services, and consultation fee
- Luz Facial Care – 20% discount on facial cleaning and diamond peel facial treatment
- Macho Mucho – 10% discount on major services like hair treatments, rebond and spa; 5% discount on minor services like hair cuts
- Orangeblush Salon – 10% discount on all services
- Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics – free consultation and up to 50% discount on selected products and services
- T&J Salon Professionals by Toni and Jackey – 50% discount on top of the promo package and free Bangs Reward Gold Card for a minimum of Php3,000 worth of products/services
Department Stores and Supermarkets
- Fisher Supermarket – 5% discount on all Fisher’s Best fresh seafood items
- San Roque Supermarket – earn one point for every Php200 purchase of grocery items
- Brentwood Academy of Las Pinas - 10% discount on tuition fee for full payment. Extended to immediate family members
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran (Manila and Bataan Campus) – 20% discount on tuition fee for BS Education and BS Human Resource Development courses. Extended to immediate family members
- Diliman College – 30% discount on tuition fee in BSIT, BSBA, BEED, and BSED Courses. Extended to immediate family members
- MFI - 5% discount on all technical/vocational training and diploma courses. Extended to immediate family members
Food and Restaurants
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1st Colonial – 5% discount on food purchase
- Alavar – 5% discount on food and beverages
- Chef Tony – 10% discount on popcorn for a minimum purchase of Php300
- Crisostomo – Free dessert for a minimum food purchase of Php1,500
- Formosa Bakeshop – Up to 10% discount on bread/toast, chilled products, and personalized cake with a minimum worth of purchase
- Gloria Maris (Pasay) – 10% discount on food for cash payment and 5% discount for credit card payment
- Hong Kong Noodles & Dimsum House - 5% discount on food and beverages for a minimum purchase of Php400
- Kanzhu – Free dish worth up to Php195 for a minimum food purchase of Php1,000
- Mr. Ube – Free Hong Kong style siopao worth Php40 for every purchase of noodle soup
- Mrs. Fields – 10% discount on all regular-priced products
- Papa John’s – 10% discount on all Papa John’s featured pizza
- Rodic’s Diner - 10% discount on food and beverages. Only applies to food purchases up to Php1,000
- Uno Seafood Wharf Palace – 10% discount for a minimum food purchase of Php1,000
Hardware, Appliances, and Auto Services
- Automatic Centre – 5% discount on big appliances, small kitchen appliances, and electronic gadgets
- Balikbayan Handicrafts – 50% discount on all regular-priced items
- K Servico – Php500 discount on motorcycles
- Spaq – 5% discount on all ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tiles
- The Tile Room – 5% discount on all ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tiles
- Tile Express Shop – 5% discount on all ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tiles
Health and Medication
- Asian Eye Institute – 15% discount on regular lasik surgery and screening; 10% discount on conventional cataract surgery; and 5% discount on comprehensive eye exam and cataract screening
- Fe Del Mundo Medical Center – 10% discount on inpatient room rates, use of operating and delivery rooms. 5% discount on medicine, physical rehabilitation procedures, laboratory, and imaging services
- Global Eyecare Center – Up to 20% discount on regular frames, special lenses, screenings, and assessment. Free computerized eye refraction and clinical eye exam on anti-radiation or multi-coated prescriptions lens
- Healthcube Medical Clinics – 20% discount on laboratory and ancillary procedures.
- Fixed Rates Consultation for in-house Physicians and Specialists (except Nutritionist, Psychiatrist, and Neurologist)
- Manila Med – 8% discount on medical bills. Exclusive of professional fees and not applicable to expenses covered by HMO cards
- Mary Johnston Hospital – 20% discount on CBC, urinalysis, fecalysis and X-ray and 20% discount on consultations in emergency room
- PMP Diagnostic Center – 10% discount on laboratory test and ultrasound; 5% discount on mammography, CT scan, and endoscopy
- SAA Healthcare – 15% discount on laboratory, radiology services, and special procedures; 5% discount on consultations and vaccination services
- Sarabia Optical – 20% discount on all finish and processed basic lenses. Free computerized eye examination
- Bayview Park Hotel Manila – 20% discount on room rates based on local resident rate with buffet breakfast and complimentary massage; 10% discount on ala carte menu items
- Century Park Hotel – 20% discount on superior and deluxe rooms and buffet at Café in the Park
- Hotel H2O – 10% discount on rooms from website rates (subject to taxes and service charge); 20% discount on ala carte food and beverages
- Kabayan Hotel – 15% discount on standard hotel rooms based on published rates; 10% discount on ala carte menu at Sala Restaurant
- St. Giles Makati – 62% discount on superior room based on published rate
Leisure and Recreation
- Enchanted Kingdom - 15% discount on regular day pass (Park and Agila); 5% discount on Amazon Grill. Maximum of three tickets per card
- Manila Ocean Park – Up to 80% discount on package attractions. Maximum of 10 tickets per card
- Sun Cruises – 17% discount on Corregidor historical tram tour; 10% discount on Manila Bay dinner cruise (premium buffet)
For a full list of Pag-IBIG partner establishments, visit www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/loyaltycard.htmlADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting