- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
11 Days Left to Christmas! Cook Some Enticing Embutido for Noche Buena!
Prepare this Pinoy yuletide favorite that will have your family asking for seconds!by Gwen Jacinto-Carino .
What you’ll need:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1/2 kilo ground pork (or ground chicken)
- 1/3 cup whole pickles, finely chopped
- 6 slices American sweet ham, finely chopped
- 3 pieces chicken hotdog, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup grated low-fat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green and red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 2 hamburger buns (torn into bite-sized pieces, soaked in low-fat milk)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of liquid seasoning
How to make:
1. In a bowl, combine ingredients and mix until well blended.
2. Divide mixture into two and wrap both in aluminum foil. Roll tightly, sealing the ends.
3. Place in steamer; steam until done. Let cool then slice thinly. You may also cook the embutido in loaf pans then bake in the oven until done.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photography by Miguel Nacianceno
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.
Trending in Summit Network