- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler Parusa, Pagsigaw: Maling Gawain Sa Pagdisiplina Na Puwedeng Maiwasan, Ayon Sa Expert
- Breastfeeding 'It's Not Just Sitting Down And Feeding The Baby': A Mom Shares The Challenges Of Breastfeeding
- News You Can Buy A Blank Ticket For P99, Thanks To Cebu Pacific's Book Now, Decide Later
11-year-old Boy’s Exhibit Features Urban Landscapes Sketched from MemoryArtist Lance “Tikoy” Basilio has asperger’s syndrome and has had no formal art training.
A unique exhibition will be on display at the Museo Pambata until February 22, Saturday. Entitled “The Gift of Perspective”, it showcases intricate pen and pencil sketches of urban landscapes.
The catch? The artist is actually an 11-year-old. Lance “Tikoy” Basilio, a grade four student at the Montessori School in Pasay City, has been drawing since he was four. What started as a fascination with the world’s various flags led to a hobby and talent, drawing skylines and skyscrapers.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What is even more amazing about Tikoy is that he has had no formal art training, though his mother, Mimi Basilio, an interior lighting decorator supposes her designs found around the house may have inspired the boy.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The exhibit features 40 of Tikoy’s urban landscape sketches, all drawn from memory.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For more information, call Museo Pambata at (02)523-1797 to 98 loc. 107 or e-mail email@example.com. To RSVP, send an SMS to Mimi Basilio at 0922-891-0593.
• February 18, 2014. Fernando Sepe, Jr. “LOOK: 11-year-old designs urban plans from memory” abs-cbnnews.com
• February 18, 2014. Mommy Levy. “A Special Exhibit: Tikoy’s Gift of Perspective” mommylevy.com
Photos from ABS-CBNnews.com
Trending in Summit Network