- Preschooler Thanks To The Community Pantry, Parents Are Teaching Kids The Value Of Helping Others
- Inspiration Lance Gokongwei: 'Maglagay ng Price Tag sa Mga Bra ang Isa sa Mga Una Kong Naging Trabaho'
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
12 Days to Christmas! We Let You In On 6 Christmas Shopping Secrets.
Rima Otswani, a personal shopper, reveals some smart shopping solutions perfect for buying Christmas gifts.by Lili Narvaez .
- Check it once, check it twice. Categorize your gift list accordingly: family, friends, co-workers, etc. Then set a budget per person and stick to it.
- One big look. Set a day to go window shopping by yourself. Note down items for your shopping list. Jot down the important details of each gift choice: sizes and colors available, price, and store location.
- Squeeze it in. After work and during weekends, make short trips to the mall or the department store.
- No budging the budget. You may find yourself saying, “There’s really nothing. I give up,” and you end up buying the next item you see – no matter how pricey. Remember: “There are many options and price points out there. You just have to be more patient.
- Flex the right way. Be flexible, too. A store can only have so much stock of one product, so you’ll have to think of an alternative quickly.
- Gifts for all. It’s good to pick up an extra gift or two just in case you have a last-minute party to attend. For kids, choose educational toys; for adults, anything from the household section of a store will be appreciated.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.
Trending in Summit Network