- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
- News Your First Look At Andi Eigenmann And Philmar Alipayo’s Son (His Name Is Adorable!)
- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Baby Pagpili Ng Ninong At Ninang: 5 Magagandang Katangian Na Dapat Mong Hanapin
14 Days to Christmas: Try A New Noche Buena Dessert, Apple Peach Crumble
Create this delightful and sweet concoction for a terrific Noche Buena dessert!by Gwen Jacinto-Carino .
What you need:
- 4 to 5 apples, peeled, cored, diced large
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup peach
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- In a large bowl, mix together apples, lemon juice, sugar, and peach. Pour into a 9-inch round baking dish.
- In a food processor, pulse together ß our, sugars, and salt until well combined. Add in butter and ginger until the mixture has a chunky sand-like consistency.
- Roll out dough and shape into a 9-inch mold. Place fruit mixture on crust and top with grated cheese. Bake in oven at 220°C for 20 to 30 minutes until fruit is tender and bubbling. Crumble topping should be lightly browned.
Photography by At Maculangan for yummy.ph
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.
Trending in Summit Network