- Preschooler Thanks To The Community Pantry, Parents Are Teaching Kids The Value Of Helping Others
- Inspiration Lance Gokongwei: 'Maglagay ng Price Tag sa Mga Bra ang Isa sa Mga Una Kong Naging Trabaho'
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
18 Days to Christmas!
If you have double time, prepare this special Christmas ham recipe for your much-awaited get-together!
2 Christmas Ham and Quezo De Bola Roll-Ups
What you need:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups Christmas ham, cooked and baked into small pieces
- 1 red and green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Salt and pepper
- 20 pieces small soft tortillas
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 pieces, ripe mango, sliced
- ½ cup cashew, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 head curly green lettuce
- 1 cup quezo de bola, grated
What to do:
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté ham and bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare tortillas. Spread on each a thin layer of mayonnaise; add slices of mango and sprinkle on top cashews. Layer with a piece of lettuce then add a tablespoon of the ham sauté and grated quezo de bola. Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- Cut in halves and arrange in a serving platter. You may serve them warm or cold.
Photo from yummy.ph
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network