- Preschooler Thanks To The Community Pantry, Parents Are Teaching Kids The Value Of Helping Others
- Inspiration Lance Gokongwei: 'Maglagay ng Price Tag sa Mga Bra ang Isa sa Mga Una Kong Naging Trabaho'
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
3 Days to Christmas! 7 Fab Party TipsMita Roman, owner of Let’s Celebrate Party Shop and Rowena Garcia, event organizer of Events Manila, show us how to throw a great party with seven fab party tips!by SmartParenting Staff .
- Delightful Drinks. Roman suggests, “Fill up beer towers with all sorts of drinks. It looks more festive if you have different colored drinks.” Make sure you have juice for kids and cocktails for adults.
- Plate special. Pick out your china and silverware first before deciding on the theme and décor. Plain plates are the most flexible. Roman adds, “Have a different set for party plates, tablecloth, and so on. It adds a special touch.”
- Matching décor. Start with your table centerpiece and work from there. Make sure your theme doesn’t clash with your china and silver. If you have a little extra in your budget, splurge on Christmas lights. It will give your house a holiday party feel, says Garcia.
- That’s entertainment. Roman says, “Magic Sing is an instant hit!” Allow a play area for kids. Goodie bags with clay and coloring materials will keep kids occupied.
- Extra tables and chairs. Rent a few more just in case. Get appropriate chair covers so they don’t clash with your theme.
- Jolly giveaways. Some ideas: a bag of cookies, candies, or chocolates for the whole family. Garcia also suggests donating to a charity on behalf of your guests so you can share your blessings with others.
- Quick cleanup. Roman says, “Don’t wait until the next day! As soon as one dish is gone from the buffet table, have the plate sent out and cleaned. That way everything won’t be done all together—little by little would make this task less overwhelming.”
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Last November, we gave you a Thank You gift every day. In December, we’re giving away 30 Santa’s Loot Bags full of exciting Christmas treats!
Not only are we going to help you count down to Christmas with a daily Holiday Tip, we will shower you with Christmas presents as well. Will you be one of the 30 winners? Click here to join.
Trending in Summit Network