- Labor & Childbirth Patrick Garcia Shares Tips For Dads When Wives Give Birth At The Hospital
- News Erwan Heussaff Says 'Being Vaccinated Is A Privilege So Don't Be Choosy'
- Your Health Paano Malaman Na May Gonorrhea Ang Babae
- Money Nagsimula Sa Craving! Kumikita Ngayon Ng P15,000 Si Mommy Sa Pagtitinda Ng Taho
3 Perks of Being a Disney Princess According to Lea SalongaNow we'd love to be a Disney Princess more than ever.
It’s a known fact that our very own Lea Salonga was the voice of not just one, but two of the most popular Disney princesses, Princess Jasmine and Mulan. The newest Uniqlo brand ambassador and former Smart Parenting cover mom spilled some very nice perks of having the occupation we've all dreamt of having as little girls.
Here's the three secrets that the mom of one and award-winning singer revealed:
1. “I get to go to Disney Land for free.”
Via the special cards issued for her, Lea gets a free-pass to Disney Land theme parks across the globe, except the one in Japan. “I get to bring three other people with me. I just need to call [Disney] first and plan. Then I just go there with the cards.”
2. “I never have to fall in line.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Imagine a whole day in the happiest place in the world, sans the hours of wasted time lining up. So jealous!
3. "I become an instant celebrity.”
“When a four year-old girl meets you and introduce yourself as that Disney princess. You become an instant celebrity. That look they give you is priceless.”
Now we'd want to be a Disney princess more than ever.
Photos from @msleasalonga on Instagram. Main image Princess Jasmine illustration by EJRArts, collage by Charles Rodulfo.
This article was originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network