In answer to the question ‘If happiness were an object, what would it be for you?’, here are the four best entries we received:
1. Sent 22 hours ago "If happiness is an object, for me it’s my wedding ring because it’s a sign of love for me of a wonderful person I have met along this journey, and this ring helped me to realize how meaningful and beautiful my life is."
2. Sent 19 hours ago "The object that would represent happiness for me would be the very first newborn clothes my daughter wore. Every time I look at it I always feel that God's greatest gift of happiness is the gift of life. I thank God for it."
3. Sent 56 minutes ago "If happiness is an object, it would be in the form of children's books because every time we read to our child, I see her eyes light up. She loves books and enjoys being read to. And I later found out that its one of her love languages. So whenever, she hands us a book, we get super ''kilig''."
4. Sent 4 hours ago "Happiness is my children's handmade birthday or mother's day cards. Simple and, yes, inexpensive, but the love and warmth they send them with is priceless. Most of the time, we work too hard and sometimes spend so much in the hope of finding happiness but truth is, happiness is just there, in the little things we see everyday."
Was your answer selected? If so, send an email to email@example.com not later than 4:00 pm today, September 24, with the following details:
- Your username in the SP website - Your full name (real name) - Email address - Contact numbers
On the subject line, write ‘Winning entry to The Bluebird of Happiness’.
You will then be contacted on how to claim your tickets for Trumpets’ original musical production ‘The Bluebird of Happiness’.