- Preschooler Thanks To The Community Pantry, Parents Are Teaching Kids The Value Of Helping Others
- Inspiration Lance Gokongwei: 'Maglagay ng Price Tag sa Mga Bra ang Isa sa Mga Una Kong Naging Trabaho'
- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
5 Days to Christmas! Create A Good-Enough-To-Eat Christmas Garland!
Master this macaroni masterpiece with your kids to spruce up your Christmas décor!by Kat Von Einsiedel .
You will need:
- Macaroni, uncooked
- Red and green food coloring
- Isopropyl alcohol
How to make:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. In separate bowls, add five drops of food coloring to four tablespoons of isopropyl alcohol. Stir well before dropping in the macaroni. Mix well until all the pasta is covered in color. Leave for a minute, then stir again.
2. Take out the colored macaroni pieces and let dry completely on a sheet of paper towel.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Make a knot at the end of the string (you can use a piece of macaroni here, too).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Start stringing the macaroni pieces in any pattern you and your tot desire. You can dictate the garland’s length, too, although a meter and a half (per design) is probably the most manageable.
NOTE: Although these may seem edible, make sure the kids don’t pop the pieces into their mouths. The alcohol in the coloring mix helps keep the bugs away from your garland once it’s on display.
Photography by Miguel Nacianceno
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network