- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Real Parenting #SPConfessions: 'Yesterday Was My Breaking Point, Mahirap Maging Maunawaing Nanay'
- Real Parenting Karla Estrada: 'Don’t Feel Sorry For Single Mothers. Instead, Admire Their Strength'
- Food Gardenia's Bread Clips Actually Show More Than The Expiration Date
9 Days to Christmas! Help Your Kids Anticipate Christmas
Build anticipation and excitement for the Christmas season for your tots.by Lili Narvaez .
Children Live By Schedules
When it comes to family Christmas traditions, Raffy Reloza, child psychologist and chair person of the College of Education at Miriam College, gives an important reminder: “Children live by schedules, and if you shake them too much, it might be a problem. If you have to wake them up early for Simbang Gabi on the same day you’re going to have lunch at Lolo’s house, then dinner at Tita’s house, they’re sure to get cranky.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Make Your Child the Bida This Christmas
“The old adage goes, ‘Para sa mga bata ang diwa ng Pasko,” Myla Marcellana-Arcinas, assistant professor of the Behavioral Sciences Department at De La Salle University, advises parents. There’s nothing more heartwarming than to see the smile on your child’s face as he excitedly opens his gifts, or as he eats the Chicken Galantina he helped prepare with gusto. Let him experience the true spirit of the season by giving him a starring role in family traditions.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Raffy Reloza, child psychologist and chairperson, College of Education, Miriam College, Quezon City
- Myla Marcellana-Arcinas, assistant professor, Behavioral Sciences Department, De La Salle University, Manila
Trending in Summit Network