- Your Health Infectious Disease Doctor Shares How To Protect Your Family If A COVID-19 Pandemic Happens
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Child's Height and Weight Normal For His Age? What You Need To Know
- Getting Pregnant Could Women Get Pregnant From Swimming In Pools? What's True, What's Not
- Getting Pregnant Pregnant Mom Says She Was Not Allowed On A Plane After Airline Crew's 'Diagnosis'
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Behind the Scenes from Smart Parenting's May 2010 Cover ShootWe share what went on behind the camera during Smart Parenting Magazine's cover shoot with Claudine Barretto, Carmina Villaroel, Jodi Santamaria, together with their lovely kids!by SmartParenting Staff .
Wondering what goes on behind the camera during Smart Parenting’s celebrity cover shoots? This May, we shot the lovely actresses Claudine Barretto, Carmina Villaroel and Jodi Santamaria, together with their kids.
Here are some trivia and snippets from our cover shoot for Smart Parenting magazine’s May 2010 issue:
On the kids:- “Mommy! Matakaw ako sa donuts!” -Thirdy(We served Krispy Kreme donuts as merienda.) - “Ang daming worms!” (Thirdy commenting on the flesh-colored carpet.)
- "Mas matangkad ako sa 'yo!" (Thirdy remarks to younger Santino.)- Thirdy doesn’t like it when his mommy wears accessories during shoots. He would keep taking off her straw hat while having their mother and son photo taken.- Thirdy has a plastic rhino toy.- Cassie likes playing with a Nintendo DS Lite to keep herself preoccupied.- Santino looks Japanese.- Santino likes Thomas the Train.- Thirdy and Santino would be playing with cars. Santino’s yaya has to bring along an entire backpack full of toy cars (of different sizes!) so he can play with them whenever he wants.- Photographer At Maculangan had to get the kids’ attention by showing them a magic trick where he makes a coin appear out of nowhere. He had to promise to teach them the trick so they would cooperate during the shoot.
On the moms:- Claudine likes Bavarian donuts. And pizza! She even said in a singsong voice: “Pizza is my favorite!” one time.- Carmina was reading the book “Danger In A Red Dress” by Christina Dodd at the time of the shoot. It's a mystery thriller about a woman who discovers a terrible secret and as a result becomes pursued by killers.
We know you also want to learn firsthand parenting advice from our celebrity moms. Check out their answers:
Here's what Carmina had to say:
Claudine shares her thoughts:
Jodi on her thoughts on parenting, friendship and marriage:
For a sneak peek to this month’s issue, click here to check out our e-mag.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW