- Preschooler Balloons For Potty Training? This Preschool Teacher's 'Hack' Is Genius And Funny!
- Money Should I Continue Paying For My Parents' Utility Bills Now That I'm Married?
- Love & Relationships 5 Ways Dads Can Help Out Stay-at-Home-Moms (Without Their Wives Asking)
- Real Parenting Hindi Akalain Ng Mommy Na Ito Na Ang Hobby Niya Ay Magiging Negosyo
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Cibo Introduces Club Bimbi for Kids 12 Years Old and BelowCheck out what treats your kids can enjoy at Cibo when they join this club.
Attention: Moms and Dads! Cibo has some treats for your kids 12 years old and below if they become members of Club Bimbi.
CLUB BIMBI MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. Club Bimbi is open to all kids, 12 years of age and below.
2. To become a member, one has to secure a Procurement card at any Cibo outlet, complete the twelve (12) steps to membership, and submit the accomplished form, again at any Cibo outlet.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. The Club Bimbi card may be claimed at the store where submission of Procurement card was made, approximately three (3) weeks after submission of Procurement card to head office.
Below are the benefits of using the Club Bimbi card:
1. Every month, members of Club Bimbi are eligible to receive a free food item from any Cibo Bimbi outlet (currently only available at Cibo Bimbi Rockwell) upon presenting their Club Bimbi card.
2. On the 2nd visit within the same month, Club Bimbi members are eligible to receive a special Club Bimbi item, for a minimum purchase of P500.00.
3. Freebies under the Club Bimbi program are non transferrable and will be forfeited if not used within the month.
4. Club Bimbi members will also receive token Club Bimbi items when they dine at any Cibo store.
Please note: This program may not be used in conjunction with any promo existing at the time of availment.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The 12 Steps to Club Bimbi Membership