- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
SM Super Chefs: Full MechanicsWant to be the next SM Super Chef? You can do it. Check out the full mechanics.
SM SUPER CHEFS FULL MECHANICS
1. Contest is open to all cooking enthusiasts.
2. To join, just present a P500.00 single or accumulated purchase from SM Hypermarket, inclusive of at least one product from the following sponsors:
3. The contest is composed of 3 stages: audition, elimination and finals.
4. Criteria for judging:
10% AffordabilityADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Create your own version of adobo, caldereta or menudo and submit the finished product with proof of purchase at the appointed Hypermarket branch (see schedule below). You may submit as many dishes and join in any branch of SM Hypermarket. Submissions will be accepted from 2 pm to 4 pm.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Three (3) winners from each branch will be chosen (or a total of 60 winners) who will qualify to the next round.
The 60 winners will be clustered into 3 branch locations and will be competing in a live cook-off at SM Hypermarket
Contestants will be given 45 minutes and a P250 budget to shop for ingredients and prepare a dish using a secret ingredient which will be revealed on contest day.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Four (4) winners from each cluster (or a total of 12 contestants) qualify for the Finals.
In the grand finals, contestants will be grouped into teams of 3. They will go through four (4) rounds, each preparing “themed” dishes (themes will be revealed on contest date) good for 6 persons.
Contestants will be eliminated as each round progresses until only two (2) are left. They will then face off for the grand prize.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Finals will be aired over the Asian Food Channel (AFC) and will be hosted by Chef Tristan Encarnacion.
Super Chef 2010 winner will receive aP100,000 kitchen showcase and a 4-day, all-expense-paid trip to Singapore for Unilever Cuisine Training.
Trending in Summit Network