- Real Parenting Michael V. Asks Ogie Alcasid: 'Paano Maging Tatay Sa Mga Anak Na Dalawa Ang Nanay?'
- Money Love Books? You Can Get Paid P715 For Every Title You Review On This Website
- Inspiration SPED Teacher Uses Own Money To Transform A Storage Room Into A Classroom For His Students
- News Alwyn Uytingco Posts Message For Jennica Garcia: 'Mahal Na Mahal Kita'
SM Super Chefs: Full MechanicsWant to be the next SM Super Chef? You can do it. Check out the full mechanics.
SM SUPER CHEFS FULL MECHANICS
1. Contest is open to all cooking enthusiasts.
2. To join, just present a P500.00 single or accumulated purchase from SM Hypermarket, inclusive of at least one product from the following sponsors:
3. The contest is composed of 3 stages: audition, elimination and finals.
4. Criteria for judging:
Create your own version of adobo, caldereta or menudo and submit the finished product with proof of purchase at the appointed Hypermarket branch (see schedule below). You may submit as many dishes and join in any branch of SM Hypermarket. Submissions will be accepted from 2 pm to 4 pm.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Three (3) winners from each branch will be chosen (or a total of 60 winners) who will qualify to the next round.
The 60 winners will be clustered into 3 branch locations and will be competing in a live cook-off at SM Hypermarket
Contestants will be given 45 minutes and a P250 budget to shop for ingredients and prepare a dish using a secret ingredient which will be revealed on contest day.
Four (4) winners from each cluster (or a total of 12 contestants) qualify for the Finals.
In the grand finals, contestants will be grouped into teams of 3. They will go through four (4) rounds, each preparing “themed” dishes (themes will be revealed on contest date) good for 6 persons.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Contestants will be eliminated as each round progresses until only two (2) are left. They will then face off for the grand prize.
The Finals will be aired over the Asian Food Channel (AFC) and will be hosted by Chef Tristan Encarnacion.
Super Chef 2010 winner will receive aP100,000 kitchen showcase and a 4-day, all-expense-paid trip to Singapore for Unilever Cuisine Training.
Trending in Summit Network