- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
SP's Mother's Day Pampering Promo: Total Relaxation and Renewal with Sujivana Spa and SalonAttention: Moms! It's your month. You totally deserve to be pampered. Check out our May promo and share your best angle on your SP cover.by SmartParenting Staff .
This May, we want moms to experience deluxe treatment from Sujivana Spa and Salon (in Westgate Alabang) worth Php 2,100.
The Mother’s Day Pampering Promo Mechanics
1. Just make sure that you’re a registered member of SmartParenting.com.ph. Click here to sign up for full membership. As a SmartParenting.com.ph member, you can access the SP Forum populated by thousands of moms (and dads!), make your own SP Mag Cover and have your very own baby brag book.
2. Upload your best shot with your kids using our SP Cover application.
3. Make sure to put a caption. The caption should start with the words: Mother’s Day. The rest of the caption should have a creative description of the picture on the SP Cover. Entries without the Mother’s Day caption and story behind the picture will be disqualified.
4. You can submit as many entries as you like up to May 31, 2010.5. The SP team will select ten members based on the uniqueness and creativity of their photos and the stories behind their photos.
Confused how to submit entries? Check out these screen shots below to help you to upload your own Fun Cover.
Step 1: Go to smartparenting.com.ph's homepage. Look for the "Fun Covers" thumbnails at the bottom of the page. Click "Make your own cover."step 1
Step 2: You should reach the "Fun Covers" page under Community. Click "Browse" and select the file of the photo you'd like to submit as entry.
Step 3: Select the file you'd like to upload and click "Open."
Step 4: Click "Submit your photos!"
Step 5: You should be able to see your photo with 4 different SP cover options.
Step 6: Type the caption for the photo. For this promo, the caption should start with the words "Mother's Day." Ex: "Mother's Day: Dudi and Ceres partying!"
Step 7: You should be able to see below the photo as well: "Your SP cover has been successfully saved into your SP profile!" Click SP profile to lead you to your profile page.
Step 8: Congratulations! You've successfully uploaded an entry for SP's April Pampering Promo: Total Relaxation and Renewal with Sujivana Spa.
Winners will be selected on June 1, 2010 and will be contacted by June 8. Summit Media employees are not qualified to win. Winners will be informed via e-mail.
1. Winners may only win once during the entire promo. This is to give others a chance of winning as well.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Summit Media employees are not qualified to win.
3. Winners will be informed through any of the following: e-mail, SMS or phone call. Winners will have two weeks to claim their prize from the time of the announcement.
4. If prizes are left unclaimed two weeks after June 8, winners forfeit their right to the claim their prize and prize ownership reverts back to Summit Media.
5. Winners will also be posted on our website and e-newsletter. Prizes can be claimed at the 7F Robinsons Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, 1550. Winners need to bring at least one valid ID.
6. In cases where the winner cannot claim the prize himself, an original copy of a duly signed authorization letter indicating name of representative, and an original ID of the winner (photocopy not allowed) should be presented. Representative of winner should bring at least one valid ID to claim the prize.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
7. Winners residing outside Metro Manila who cannot claim their prize in person can send an authorized representative (see item no. 6) to claim on their behalf.
Winners can look for Tina Sandejas (contact info 451-8888 loc. 1074 and Tina.Sandejas@summitmedia.com.ph).
Claiming of prizes is done on Fridays between 10:00 am until 6:00 pm, unless specified in the notification e-mail or text.
Kindly contact Ms. Tina Sandejas beforehand to inform her that you will be dropping by to claim your prize.
Prizes at Stake:
Re-Design Hair CutNeo-Ayurvedic Replenishing Massage (75 minutes)
Sujivana took the best of the traditional Ayurveda massage and combined it with the classic strokes that invoke deep satisfying relaxation and came up with what will surely be in your list of personal favorites. Their massage specialist will use a combination of rich oils used in Ayurveda, chosen according to your dosha (energy type).
email: email@example.com/fax: (+63)2.771.2386 to 87mobile: (+63)917.827.4247
Visit The Serenity Place, Westgate Center, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang and experience serenity for yourself.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network