- Home Done With Your Grocery Run? How To Properly Disinfect Your Clothes When Returning Home
- Food Craving for Carbs? Here Are The Stores Delivering Freshly Baked Bread
- Preschooler Baby Shark And Paw Patrol Hand Washing Videos Are Here (Hang In There, Parents)
- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
Smart Parenting Magazine Ties Up with Parents MagazineSmart Parenting Magazine ties up with Parents Magazine from the leading media and marketing company in the U.S. serving American women. Expect only the best from SP!
Summit Media, the leading magazine publisher in the Philippines with more than 20 titles under its umbrella, including Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan and Women's Health under license, recently tied up with Meredith Corporation ,the leading media and marketing company serving American women.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Summit Media will be syndicating content from Parents magazine of the Meredith Corporation to supplement its local title, Smart Parenting Magazine. Smart Parenting (SP) is the parenting authority for Filipino parents of children from birth to age 6 and it is the same brand behind SmartParenting.com.ph.
In the United States, under Meredith's ownership, Parents is the No. 1 parenthood brand which boasts of the following:
- A monthly magazine possessing a circulation of 2.2 million,
- A powerful Web site attracting approximately 4 million unique visitors monthly,
- A popular syndicated video program available on Comcast cable networks and online at www.Parents.tv
- Branded consumer products sold at retail across the United States.
SP readers can expect more exciting and well-researched parenting articles through this partnership. Check out the May issue of Smart Parenting Magazine which features syndicated content from Parents.
Click here to get a sneak preview of SP Mag’s May issue.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here for a Behind-the-Scenes special of the May issue cover shoot.
Trending in Summit Network