- Inspiration This #HeroTeacher Goes From House To House In The Mountains To Reach Her Students
- Preschooler Match Made By Pros! This Service Will Find You The Best Tutor For Your Child
- Real Parenting 'Dami Ko Sermon Sa Mga Bagets': How Parents Cope With 3 Biggest Work-From-Home Challenges
- Preschooler Ito Ang Mga Sangkap Sa Isang Matagumpay Na Distance Learning Program
Andi Eigenmann Calls Out Instagram Account for Using Her Daughter's Images"Please don’t be misled into thinking that it's Ellie (or me) responding to you guys or what not.”
Andi Eigenmann has called out a “fan page” on Instagram using the handle name @ellieeigengirl under the account name "Ellie Eigenmann."
Based on her Instagram story last night, March 17, the 27-year-old actress made it clear that her 6-year-old daughter Ellie has no official Instagram account just yet.
Andi also posted a screenshot of Ellie’s fan page for the purpose of clarifying that she is not the one handling the said Instagram account.
Andi’s statement read: “Just want to let my family and friends and whoever cares to know, that this is NOT Ellie’s official Insta and she doesn’t have one yet.
"Please don’t be misled into thinking that it's Ellie (or me) responding to you guys or what not.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
In the meantime, Andi said that she has informed the person handling Ellie’s Instagram fan page to allow her to use the handle name for her daughter’s Instagram account in the future.
“I, on the other hand, have asked the person who created this account to make it clear in their bio [that this was not Ellie's account]. And to also change the IG (Instagram) handle so Ellie could use it since its her name anyway haha.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Pep.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the SmartParenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network