- Getting Pregnant 24 Embarrassing and Hurtful Comments Pregnant Moms Have Received: 'Ang Pangit Mo Magbuntis'
- Toddler Parents Face a Crisis: Kids Are Growing Up Lacking These Skills for Future Success
- Fitness & Nutrition 20 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Mommy Dahil Sa Jumping Rope
- News Infants In Baby Switching Case Returned To Rightful Parents; Rizal Hospital Offers Refund
Jace Lizardo Is An Adoring Kuya To His New Baby Brother Jevi!The Lizardo family welcomed Baby Jevi on February 11.by Kate Borbon .
- ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Japoy also shared a photo of him and his wife Janice from the moments after Jevi’s birth. He captioned the snapshot, “So happy to finally see and hold you baby @jevi_lizardo. Welcome to the outside world! We love you so much. Thank you Lord for keeping mommy @jan_lizardo and baby Jevi safe!”CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Netizens were quick to note Baby Jevi’s good looks, just like his Kuya Jace. In the comment section of a solo picture of Jevi, people remarked over how much he looks like his mom and older brother, with his pale skin and rosy cheeks.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Jace’s excitement for Jevi’s arrival was obvious even back in August 2019, when the family first announced that Janice was pregnant for the second time. Jace shared a photo of him posing with his mom’s sonogram and wrote, “I’m going to be a Kuya soon! Can’t wait to play with you baby.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Congratulations, Japoy, Janice, and Jace!
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network