- Breastfeeding True Or False: A Breastfeeding Mom Who Has COVID-19 Cannot Nurse Her Baby
- News UPDATE: Duterte Formally Extends Enhanced Quarantine Until April 30
- News Grocery And Supermarket Hours During Holy Week 2020
- News WATCH: Discharged COVID-19 Patient Applauded By Nurses; 83-Year-Old Lolo Also Recovers!
Jace Lizardo Is An Adoring Kuya To His New Baby Brother Jevi!The Lizardo family welcomed Baby Jevi on February 11.by Kate Borbon .
- ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Japoy also shared a photo of him and his wife Janice from the moments after Jevi’s birth. He captioned the snapshot, “So happy to finally see and hold you baby @jevi_lizardo. Welcome to the outside world! We love you so much. Thank you Lord for keeping mommy @jan_lizardo and baby Jevi safe!”
Netizens were quick to note Baby Jevi’s good looks, just like his Kuya Jace. In the comment section of a solo picture of Jevi, people remarked over how much he looks like his mom and older brother, with his pale skin and rosy cheeks.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Jace’s excitement for Jevi’s arrival was obvious even back in August 2019, when the family first announced that Janice was pregnant for the second time. Jace shared a photo of him posing with his mom’s sonogram and wrote, “I’m going to be a Kuya soon! Can’t wait to play with you baby.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Congratulations, Japoy, Janice, and Jace!
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network