- Baby Get Activity Books And Learning Materials For As Low As P60 At This 24-Hour Book Sale
- Getting Pregnant Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Even If You're On Birth Control?
- News Kids Are Doing The New Online Challenge Unaware It Could Be Fatal
- Your Kid’s Health Are Soy And Almond Milk Healthy Alternatives To Cow's Milk For Toddlers?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Behind-the-Scenes: Smart Parenting's September Cover Shoot with Lea SalongaLearn more about Smart Parenting’s September celebrity cover mom, Lea Salonga, as we give you an inside peek at what went on during our shoot.
Each and every time Smart Parenting has its cover shoot, there’s always something to be excited about. And for our September issue, no less than theatrical icon Lea Salonga, along with her daughter Nicole, who graced the cover.
Want to know what went on behind the camera during our photo shoot? We give you behind-the-scenes snapshots, trivia, and firsthand parenting advice from Lea herself.
Some quotable quotes from Lea during the shoot:
* “Why not, choc nut?”
* I can imagine her [Nicole] wearing that same dress when she’s 14 and I’d cry!”
* A diva tantrum! Even I don’t throw one.”
* To Nicole: “Maybe you should be a stylist when you grow up. You get to style other people and you get to go shopping for a living!”
* To Nicole: “Ang cute talaga ng kulay ng lipstick mo!”
* To Nicole: “You’re a natural!”
Some trivia about Lea and Nicole:
* She was telling everyone about a 30-day diet, the Primal Blueprint, which claims to make you lose weight and keep it off.
* Lea can smell garlic from a mile away. (We happened to have garlicky salmon for lunch that day.)
* Nicole’s crazy over Cinderella 3 and Disney! She even has a CARS toothbrush.
* Nicole calls her Tita Sheila “Ate Sheila.”
* The only Filipino words Nicole can speak are “Bakit labis kitang mahal”
* Lea told us the story of how Nicole accidentally snipped off one inch of her hair! ‘I head the crunch of the scissors!” Lea recounts.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to learn firsthand parenting tips from Lea.
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery1 of 2 NEXT