- Family Fun Make 2020 Memorable For The Kids! 6 Exciting Activities You Can Do As A Family
- Love & Relationships Simple Ngunit Makabuluhang Civil Wedding Sa Halagang P27,800
- Wellness Need Psychiatric Help In The Philippines? You Can Now Get It Online
- News Everything Parents Need To Learn About The Novel Coronavirus Today
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Bianca Gonzalez Ranks 6th in Most Followed Twitter Accounts in PH!She’s the only celeb mom on the top 10 list.by Kitty Elicay .
Ever since Bianca Gonzalez-Intal became a mom two years ago, she has graced us with snippets of her parenting wisdom. She’s told us many things — her preggy chronicles, her candid take on motherhood, how she deals with yaya drama, and she’s been generous in sharing cute snaps of her daughter, Lucia! Oh, did we mention she’s now a vlogger, too? Most of all, this mom is not afraid to speak her mind, be it about politics or social issues, but especially when it comes to defending her daughter from online bashers.
Twitter Philippines recently released the year's list of most followed accounts on its social media platform, and Bianca made it to the Top 10 in 6th place, the only celeb Pinoy mom alongside other celebrities like Vice Ganda, Anne Curtis, Angel Locsin, Kathryn Bernardo, Yeng Constantino, Daniel Padilla, and Lucky Manzano.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
From her everyday musings, learnings, and mommy diaries, here are our favorite tweets from this fierce mama:
1. So many things happen in our lives every day, but our homes will always remind us about the people that matter most.
2. Appreciating the little things will make you happy!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Breastfeeding is not always easy, but Bianca shares how perseverance can pay off. She has managed it for two years. Amazing!
More from Smart Parenting
4. Remember to always be kind, because we don't know what others are going through.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Don't forget to give back when you are blessed.
6. There’s only a small window of opportunity when moms can work.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
7. Our kids often dictate the schedule, and that's just the reality.
More from Smart Parenting
8. When life isn’t turning out the way you think it should be, take a breather. You got this, momma!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. A valid question.
10. Here’s a great way to calm toddlers who are afraid of thunder!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
11. It's all a matter of perspective.
Which Pinay momma do you follow on Twitter? Tweet us your answers or comment your faves!