- Your Kid’s Health Pinay Pediatrician Shares The Food Your Child Needs To Eat To Fight Viruses And Infections
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Shares Her Childbirth Experience Where Unang Yakap Wasn't Done
- Baby Ilang Buwan Bago Makakita Si Baby: Alamin Ang Milestones Ng Kanyang Paningin
- Real Parenting Curly Hair Is Beautiful! How This Group Helps Kids Embrace Their Natural Waves And Curls
Brand New Animated "Dora" Series Premieres March 30Dora's grown up, and she goes into new adventures in the city with her friends
Dora’s growing up! She’s moved to a beautiful metropolis by the sea called Playa Verde, entered a diverse new school, and is busier than ever. She’s also found a new group of friends with a shared passion for learning and exploring, who join her on new pop/rock-infused adventures in the city.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
But this is no ordinary city. Down side streets, in the park and even under the school, there are portals to magical worlds filled with surprises, obstacles and villains, all waiting to test our friends. Armed with an
ancient magical charm bracelet, a trusted Map App and the strength that comes from working with bright, funny, and loving friends, Dora invites preschoolers to join her in saving the day, solving problems, speaking a second language, and giving back to the community.
“Dora and Friends: Into the City! expands on Dora’s legacy of being a compassionate leader, friend and role model, in a setting where she can have dynamic peer relationships and experience the world around her in new and exciting ways,” said Teri Weiss, Executive Vice President, Nickelodeon Pre-school.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
“Pre-schoolers will explore with their favourite pal Dora and her new friends while developing interpersonal skills and a sense of community that will help them navigate new social situations like starting school and making friends. And, of course, learning Spanish along the way.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Joining Dora in the new series are her friends:
• Kate – an avid reader who is dramatic and artistic
• Naiya – an intellectual who excels at maths and science
• Emma – an accomplished musician with a drive to be the best
• Alana – an athletic, confident soccer player and animal lover
• Pablo – a smart, playful, energetic athlete and explorer
Dora and her friends set off on magical and real-life adventures and together venture into a world where they share the passion for learning and exploring.
Dora and Friends: Into the City! will premiere on Monday, March 30, at 11:30 am on Nickelodeon.
Trending in Summit Network