- Preschooler How NOT to Raise a Lazy Child: 6 Practical Tips for Parents
- Love & Relationships Mom Of Twins Resorts To, Er, Extreme Measures To Stop Hubby's Long Bathroom Breaks
- Real Parenting Jim Bacarro On Pancho Defying Odds: 'We Were Ready To Raise And Love A Blind Child'
- Love & Relationships 'Lagi Akong Dina-down Ng Asawa Ko. Wala Na Rin Akong Kaibigan At Tiwala Sa Sarili Dahil Sa Kanya'
Call for Breast Milk DonationsDonate your precious breast milk to infants who are suffering from diarrhea and malnutrition.
In the aftermath of Typhoon Ondoy, a lot of infants are in need of nutrition and care. Many of them are suffering from diarrhea due to improper formula feeding. Some breastfeeding mothers who are having difficulty nursing given their stressful situations are also appealing for help from fellow breastfeeding moms. For nursing mothers or those who know a nursing mother, below are ways to donate life-saving breast milk:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Contact Dr. Silvestre of the Philippine General Hospital (PGH) - 09175352438
- Contact Lita Nery (breastfeeding therapist) – 09185557565
- Contact Medela House (breast pump supplier) - 0917-5614366 or 7386272. They are accepting donations for disposable cups (P30 each) as well so that volunteers can help mothers cup feed their babies with the donated breast milk. Check if you can go to The Medela House at No. 29 1st St., New Manila, Q.C. where you can use their facilities to pump your milk and directly donate (up to 3:00 p.m.).
Do you have any unforgettable breastfeeding stories or experiences during typhoons? We'd love to hear them! Fill up the comment form below.
Trending in Summit Network