- Toddler Toddler Masturbation Happens! 5 Signs When You Need To Worry
- Toddler How to Get Your Toddler to Stop Hitting You When He Has a Tantrum
- Your Kid’s Health Fruit Juice Is Not Recommended for Children Below 1 Year Old
- News Sitti Is Pregnant With Baby #2! ‘I Have PCOS and APAS; Conceiving Is Not The Easiest’
Chef M.D.: The Doctor is in… the KitchenExplore a more holistic and realistic approach towards health maintenance with this food fair for a cause.
The Phi Lambda Delta Sorority, the premier sorority of the UP College of Medicine, in celebration of its 45th year, proudly brings you Chef, M.D.: The doctor is in… the Kitchen.
Chef M.D. is a health and lifestyle food fair that advocates proper nutrition, health, and wellness. It endeavors to expose food enthusiasts and food lovers to a holistic and realistic approach towards health maintenance.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Highlights of the event program include:
(1) actual cooking demonstrations by doctors and/or chefs;
(2) and lectures on good nutrition and weight management by doctors.
It’s not impossible to enjoy delicious food without worrying about packing on unnecessary pounds. So head on over to the Rockwell Tent on March 1, 2014 from 10 AM – 10 PM and explore your possibilities for better living. Doctor’s orders!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Proceeds of the food fair will go to Pagkalinga para sa Kalusugan ng Mamamayan (PagKalMa), the socio-civic arm of the Phi Lambda Delta Sorority, and to the indigent patients of the Philippine General Hospital.
Interested concessionaries may contact Trish (09175013748) or Mel (09178400662). You may also e-mail the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit their website at www.philambdadelta.com or like their Facebook events page.
Trending in Summit Network