- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Blended Learning Schools In Metro Manila
- Labor & Childbirth Woman Goes To The E.R., Finds Out She's Pregnant...And About To Give Birth
- News 'Thanks For The Great Times': Fun Ranch, Jump Yard Close Its Doors For Good
- Health & Nutrition How To Treat Yeast Infection During Pregnancy (You Can Pass It To Your Newborn)
Dingdong Dantes's YesPinoy Foundation Promotes Easy-To-Apply Online JobsYou can still work and earn while staying at home.by Rachel Perez .
Many workers, especially freelancers and daily wage earners, are out of a job or have reduced income during the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ). Now that the ECQ has been extended until the end of April 2020, it's only rational to look for other sources of income.
Dingdong Dantes, chairman of the YesPinoy Foundation, shared on his social media pages that the charity organization supports the #SanaOL campaign. It aims to help provide "livelihood opportunities" to Filipinos who want to work while staying home during this COVID-19 health crisis.
With the #SanaOL campaign, Filipinos can find online and alternative jobs, such as work from home and freelance employment. It caters to all individuals who want to earn, including K-12 or high school graduates, individuals with "no experience," and more.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The #SanaOL campaign is a joint initiative of JobStreet Philippines and WorkAbroad.ph, two of the top online job platforms in the country. It also has the support of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
How to apply for a #SanaOL job
First, you need to create an account in JobStreet Philippines (click here). Then, for easier access, you click the links below that will direct you to a narrowed job search result in JobStreet.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- For jobs with no work experience needed: https://bit.ly/2JDIzTb
- For high school graduates: https://bit.ly/34cBnaf
- Work from home jobs: https://bit.ly/2ysNuE2
- Freelance work: https://bit.ly/39HTzth
You can filter the list further as you browse for positions that you want to apply for. When you find one you like, click it and check and read the job description and requirements. Then, just click on the "Apply Now" button.
The job application process may be as quick as one day up to two weeks. Interviews will be done over the phone.
Dingdong, who answered questions about the #SanaOL campaign on Twitter, clarified that the employment opportunities are not restricted to the quarantine period. Those looking for part-time jobs can click on freelance work.
For more online job and work-from-home opportunities, click here.
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network