- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Candy Pangilinan Recalls When Son Was Not Allowed To Graduate: 'Paano 'Pag Nagwala?'
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Sintomas Na Di Aakalaing Diabetes Na Pala Sa Bata
- Love & Relationships Mom Says ‘Parent Sex’ Happens In 3.5 Minutes Between Changing Nappies And Cooking Food!
Father-and-Son Webcomic Perfectly Captures the Heart of Modern FatherhoodA cartoon artist draws from his own experiences as a dad and transforms them into this webcomic series with heart.
There are a gazillion thoughts that go through a parent’s head every single day, and sometimes you just need to get these thoughts out there. Well, that’s what this dad did.
Chris Grady squeezes drawing this hilarious yet touching Lunarbaboon comic in between his duties as a school teacher and as a family man. Being a father in these modern times is oftentimes confusing —- one minute you’re excited to play with your child; other times, you want some peace and quiet.
These and other modern dads’ experiences make up the heart of Lunarbaboon—a webcomic that has the perfect balance of warmth, wisdom, sarcasm, and humor that everyone will love. And no, it’s not just for dads; even moms will have a hearty laugh reading them. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. After witnessing labor and childbirth first-hand…ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. That you’d rather attend to your baby than do chores.
3. When you secretly want to play with your child’s toys…ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. With kids, you need to keep it at Rated-G.
5. When your little one talks some sense into you…ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. And that you can impart a little bit of wisdom to you child, too.
All images are from Lunarbaboon.com
Trending in Summit Network