There are a gazillion thoughts that go through a parent’s head every single day, and sometimes you just need to get these thoughts out there. Well, that’s what this dad did.
Chris Grady squeezes drawing this hilarious yet touching Lunarbaboon comic in between his duties as a school teacher and as a family man. Being a father in these modern times is oftentimes confusing —- one minute you’re excited to play with your child; other times, you want some peace and quiet.
These and other modern dads’ experiences make up the heart of Lunarbaboon—a webcomic that has the perfect balance of warmth, wisdom, sarcasm, and humor that everyone will love. And no, it’s not just for dads; even moms will have a hearty laugh reading them. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. After witnessing labor and childbirth first-hand…
2. That you’d rather attend to your baby than do chores.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. When you secretly want to play with your child’s toys…
4. With kids, you need to keep it at Rated-G.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. When your little one talks some sense into you…
6. And that you can impart a little bit of wisdom to you child, too.