- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler Co-Sleeping With Your Kids Makes Them Grow Up Confident, Says Study
- Labor & Childbirth Labor And Delivery Horror Stories: 'Nakakawala Ng Dignidad Manganak'
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
First Legoland Hotel in Asia to Open in 2014Find out the unique features that Asia’s first Legoland Hotel has to offer.
If you grew up loving building toys, then you must have also felt excitement when developers Merlin Entertainments Groups and LL Themed Hotel recently announced the construction of Legoland Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Set to rise in 2014 beside its 30-hectare theme park in southern Johor, the hotel will be the fourth of its kind in the world, and the first one in Asia. The Legoland theme park beside it, said to be built with 30 million Lego bricks, is set to be opened at the end of 2012, with 40 Lego-themed rides, shows and displays. Other locations that already have the Legoland Hotel are Denmark and Britain, while the California franchise will be completed in 2013. Two other locations - Florida and Germany – have a Legoland park and a village, respectively.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The hotel will have 249 rooms filled with tiny plastic cubes, and the restaurant will even have French fries shaped like the famous bricks.
Kid-friendly features such as low counters and bedrooms with treasure chests full of Lego bricks are some of the hotel’s key attractions, along with interactive components inside the creatively-themed rooms (Pirate, Kingdom and Adventure lines).
Said Siegfried Boerst, “The opening of the Malaysia Hotel in 2014 will also create an integrated destination resort experience for families, allowing them to spend longer quality time together exploring and enjoying the Legoland Malaysia offerings and the region.”
• April 25, 2012. “Malaysia to get Asia’s first Legoland Hotel” ph.news.yahoo.com
• April 25, 2012. “Malaysia to get Asia’s first Legoland Hotel” abs-cbnnews.com
• April 27, 2012. Hiufu Wong. “Legoland Hotel Malaysia set for 2014 launch” cnngo.com
Photo by Karen Roe via flickr creative commons
Trending in Summit Network